Exactly 1 year ago we had our solarpanels installed on our roof. Time to check if all the nice expectations are fulfilled.
- Install date: september 20th, 2012
- 13 x 240 Wp panels
- 3120 Wp total
- Pointed towards the east-south-east
- Supplier estimate: 2800 kWh / year (they said it was a positive number)
- My own calculated negative scenario: 2200 kWh / year
- My own calculated positive scenario: 2500 kWh / year
- Final return: 2663 kWh (sept 20th 2012 – sept 20th 2013)
- Revenue: 2663 x 0.21 = EUR 559,-
Conclusion: As expected the estimate of the supplier is on the positive side, but the generated returns and revenue is sufficient to cover the investment. The solarpanels cover about 65% of our yearly electricity consumption.
Details can be found here at pvoutput.org.
Now looking forward to january 1st 2014 to see what the revenue over 2013 is.